The DBS ATM Bank Card
|The DBS ATM Bank Card does it all... it puts you in touch with a world of Consumer Banking convenience. While you're working or travelling abroad, DBS ATM Bank Card gives you access to your DBS Bank account here in Singapore.
You can now activate your ATM Card or change transaction limits through DBS iBanking. Simply log in to iBanking to find out more!
Card benefits at a glance:
- Worldwide Access to Cash
- Convenient services while in Singapore
- Flexible Choices
Worldwide Access to cash
Your DBS ATM Bank Card provides you with worldwide access to your bank account. You can use your card overseas PLUS ATMs network.
You can enable the overseas cash withdrawal function at any DBS/POSB ATM:
- Select "More Services" twice
- Select "Change ATM Card Overseas Access"
- Once the function has been enabled, a receipt will be printed
This function can be disabled in the same way.
Convenient Services while in Singapore
The DBS ATM Bank Card also gives you access to the largest network of over 1,000 DBS/POSB ATMs in Singapore. Our extensive ATM and Cash Acceptance Machine services include:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Account Balance Enquiry
- Funds Transfer
- Bill Payment
- Electronic Share Application (ESA)
- Telco Top-Up
- PIN change/Application
- Electronic Payment for Shares (EPS)
- NETS CashCard and FlashPay Top Up/Refund
- ez-link Card Top Up
- Students/Senior Citizen/ NSF Concession Card Top Up
Cash Acceptance Machine Services:
- Cash deposit in 3 different denominations (S$10, S$50 and S$100)
- Maximum of 100 notes per deposit
- Cash deposit into own account or other DBS/POSB accounts
Enjoy flexible choices like:
- Access up to eight of your DBS and POSB accounts.
- English or other language selection at DBS/POSB ATMs.
- Flexible daily ATM cash withdrawal limit. Your choice of S$500, S$1000, S$2000 or S$3000.
- Daily ATM funds transfer to another party's account. Your choice of $3,000 or $5,000.
- Personal or Joint-Alternate DBS Savings/Current account holder
- Individuals aged 12 years old & above
- Parental consent is required if individuals are aged between 12 to 15 years old
- Cash withdrawal - Up to $3,000 daily.
- Funds Transfer to third party accounts - Up to $5,000 daily.
- Fixed Deposit placement to third party accounts - Up to $5,000 daily.
- NETS $2,000 daily.
- Share Trading/Rights Application $100,000 each daily.