- Largest network of ATMs and CAMs
- 24-hour self-service banking at:
- ATMs - for a wide range of transactions, be it cash withdrawals, balance inquiry, funds transfer, pay bills or top-up your mobile prepaid card/ NETS CashCard/ NETS FlashPay/ EZ-link Card/ Concession Card.
- CAMs - for cash deposits (SGD 10, SGD 50, SGD 100 and SGD 1000 notes) and instant passbook updates.
To locate an ATM or CAM near you, click here
- Coin Deposit Machines – coin deposits for a mixture of denomination of 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents and 1 dollar.
- For more questions on Coin Deposit Machines, click here.
To find the Coin Deposit Machine near you, click here.
- Access to over 830 AXS Stations.
- Bills and fines payment.
- Other e-Services such as government e-services, telecommunication companies’ prepaid card top-up, movie ticket purchase and BBQ pit booking.
Please click here for the locations of the AXS Stations.
- Alternative way of deposit cheques into an account without having to use an ATM card/ Pin or passbook
- Deposit up to 10 cheques into the same account within one transaction
All you have to do is to follow the messages on-screen and place your cheques into the slot. Click here for the steps.
To locate Quick Cheque Machine near you, click here
- Instant updates on application status
- Request for statement to be mailed
- Check Available and Outstanding Balances as of current date, and as of latest statement
- Request for fee waiver instantly via an automated system; otherwise request will be redirected to our friendly Customer Service Officers for assistance
- Request for temporary credit limit increase
- Check details of last 5 transactions, payment dates & amounts for retail charge, cash advance or balance transfer
- Perform funds transfer
- Change User ID or PIN
- Check and redeem DBS points
- Perform a quick Balance Enquiry or perform a Fund Transfer to CPF or ASPF Board
- Enquiry of IPO result for ESA
- Electronic payment of shares
- Pay bills, fines or donations. Apply for billing arrangement
Apply for a Phone PIN
Applying is easy!
- Apply instantly via any of our DBS/POSB ATMs islandwide using your existing ATM/Credit/Debit Card and existing 6 digit PIN
- Mail in this application form. You will receive your Phone PIN by mail within 7 days
- For instant account creation, visit any DBS branch with your identity card/passport (and relevant pass issued by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore)
- Applicant must be at least 16 years old
- Must hold a Personal or Joint Alternate DBS Savings / Savings Plus / Autosave / Current / ECCA / Cashline / Credit Card Account
- If the only accounts are Joint All or Trust Minor accounts, the applicant is NOT eligible
Getting started with your Phone PIN
Once you have received your Phone Pin by mail, you may start using our Phone Banking services immediately just by calling our hotline at 1800 111 1111 (or +65 6327 2265 if overseas).
- Customise your PIN to your desired 6-9 digit PIN in our Phone System at any time
- Cut down on time spent on the phone by using Dial-a-Shortcut
- Foreigners assigned with a random User ID can change their User ID only once in our Phone system
With our Q Cam service, you can view the queues at any of our branches before you head down.