Is there any service charge incurred for transferring funds from my CPFIS account to my CPF Ordinary account?
There is no service charge for this service request.
What is the minimum and maximum amount that I can transfer?
There is no minimum and maximum limit to the amount of funds you can transfer. You can transfer up to the available balance in your CPFIS account.
How long will it take for the funds to be transferred to the CPF Ordinary account?
It will take 3 business days for the funds to be transferred to the CPF Ordinary account.
How do I go about doing the refund?
- Select the refund options whether you wish to "refund full amount" or "refund partial amount".
- Enter the amount to be transferred if you select "refund partial amount".
- Read and click on the agreement before you click "Submit".
- After you click on "Submit" button, the fields you have completed will be displayed for your confirmation. If you need to amend the fields, please click on the "Amend" button to go back to the previous page. Click on the "Cancel" button if you wish to cancel the request.
- Please key in your DBS iB Secure PIN to complete the transaction before clicking on the "Confirm" button.
- Print the acknowledgement page or note the Transaction Reference as you need to quote it when making future enquiries on your transaction.
- You will not be able to use this service if your account status is "Frozen". You will see the remark 'Sorry, we are unable to process your transaction'. You can submit a manual instruction to the branch to refund funds to your CPF Ordinary account.
Note: The refund facility is not applicable for CPFIS account with status "Frozen" pending for closure.
Can I make multiple refunds on the same day?
No. Only the first refund will be accepted. If you have made another refund on the same day, you will see the remark 'You have recently submitted an instruction'.