Enjoy the dual benefits of savings and protection
MoneySmart Kids is a regular premium life insurance plan that allow you to save, grow* and protect at the same time. It is a 2-in-1 plan that combines the stable returns of with-profit endowment plan and the growth potential of investment-linked funds*. This plan ensures that you put aside a regular amount for your child's future education in a disciplined and smart way.
Get higher returns from both Savings and Investment Plan
Save and grow your child's education fund with the stable returns of a with-profits endowment plan that offers 100% guaranteed principal+ at maturity. You also have the option of investing in a wide range of investment-linked funds to stretch the potential of your savings.
Safeguard against the unexpected
On top of basic coverage for Death, Total & Permanent Disability and Terminal Illness, enjoy the following in-built benefits:
- ^Premium Deferment Benefits - Have the flexibility to defer^ premium payment to help cope with major financial commitments or involuntary unemployment without compromising your coverage
- Policy Loan Benefit - Have the option to take a loan on the endowment plan and if the loan is required as a result of an involuntary unemployment, you can request for it to be interest free for 12 months.
Take up the following optional supplementary benefits to further enhance your plan:
- Child illness cover to take care of major medical bills
- Family income benefit to provide a regular monthly income for the family should something unfortunate happen to you
* Bonuses and investment returns are not guaranteed as they are dependent on the performance of Aviva's life fund and ILP funds respectively.
+ On endowment plan of MoneySmart Kids policy provided all regular premium due on endowment plan are paid with no outstanding loans payable at maturity. Excludes extra premiums paid as a result of underwriting assessment and premiums paid for supplementary benefits
^ Deferred Payment Option is only available for investment-linked plan, and can only be executed after 5 annual premiums have been paid. The details of this feature may be found in the Product Summary available at any DBS Branch.