Stored Value Cards
We are the first bank in Singapore that enables you to top-up all your different stored value cards at the same ATM. DBS/POSB ATMs accept your ez-link card, NETS FlashPay card, Concession card and NETS CashCard.
To top-up at the ATM, simply follow the steps below once you slot your ATM Card and insert PIN.
- Select "MORE SERVICES"
- Select "NETS FlashPay / CashCard / ez-link / Concession Card / YOG"
- Concession Card
For concession card top-up, select "STUDENT/SENIOR CITIZEN/NSF CONCESSION CARD"
For ez-link card top-up, select "ez-link card"
For NETS services, select "NETS CashCard/FlashPay"
- Read the Terms & Conditions, and select "CONTINUE"
- Select "TOP-UP"
- Select the debiting bank Account Type.
(Your ATM card will be returned to you after you made the selection)
- For Concession card / ez-link card / NETS FlashPay card, place your Concession card / ez-link card / NETS FlashPay card on the card holder
(Important: Do not remove or move the card during the transaction)
For CashCard, insert your CashCard into the ATM card slot
- Select the top-up amount. (eg. $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $200)
- Review and confirm the transaction details.
(Please remember to take back your card when completed.)
Back to top