Pay with Ease
We provide you with the fast and convenient ways to transfer funds between your accounts and other accounts over mobile, internet and ATM banking channels.
Transfer to your own DBS Account(s)
Transfer to other DBS Accounts
Transfer to other Bank’s accounts
- Online Cheques & Drafts PayEasy enables you to send cheques to someone when you do not have access to your cheque book or when the receiving party requires a bank draft.
- It is like your personal online door-to-door payment service.
- We mail out the cheques on your behalf for FREE! Login to iBanking and transfer now.
- You can send Foreign Drafts also
- Cashier’s Order In certain situations the receiving party may request a Cashier's Order (or a Bankers Draft). A Cashier's Order (or a Banker’s draft) is a cheque issued by the Bank, payable to your designated recipient
- You can now request for Cashier's Order online via DBS iBanking for FREE!
- Login to iBanking now and send Cashier Orders . Or you can collect the Cashier's Order at one of our Treasures Centers.
Terms and conditions apply.
How to Apply
- Contact your Wealth Manager or visit any of our branches
Not an iBanking customer?