Equity funds invest in company-issued equity securities.
These funds may have a particular focus: between growth and value, geography, or perhaps even sectoral, It could also be widely diversified.
Some of the Key Benefits
- Provide potential returns mainly in the form of long-term capital appreciation and to a certain extent, dividend income
- Opportunities to potentially outperform a certain pre-determined benchmark
- Fund managers provide dedicated management, portfolio construction, security selection, research and analysis
Some of the Risks
- The prices of securities within a portfolio may be influenced by political and economic conditions, changes in interest rates, the earnings of the corporations whose securities are comprised in the portfolio, and the market’s perception of the securities.
For more information:
- Contact your Wealth Manager or visit any of our branches.
For Unit Trusts, the value of the units and the income, if any, may fall or rise. Any past performance or projection, prediction or forecast of results is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance.
Stay informed. Please read your product disclaimer here