A hybrid combining equity and fixed income funds in a single mutual fund.
By investing in equity and debt instruments, its twin objectives are both growth and income.
- Aims for a mix of safety, income and potentially modest capital appreciation
- Provides portfolio diversification
- Leverage on professional expertise of fund manager
- Investment into fixed income securities exposes investors to credit, interest rate and currency risks
- The prices of securities within a portfolio may be influenced by political and economic conditions, changes in interest rates, the earnings of the corporations whose securities are comprised in the portfolio, and the market’s perception of the securities.
For more information
- Contact your Wealth Manager or visit any of our branches.
For Unit Trusts, the value of the units and the income, if any, may fall or rise. Any past performance or projection, prediction or forecast of results is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance.
Stay informed. Please read your product disclaimer here