Alerts on Banking Accounts
This service allows you to manage alerts to receive email and SMS notifications about your payments and digital transactions. You can also customise the desired threshold limits for the transactions performed in your account.
- Please note that you will need a valid email address and mobile number is required to use this service.
- The following services are compulsory for SMS notifications. However, you have the option of selecting additional notifications.
- Update Personal and Contact Details
- Update Mailing Address
- Manage Alerts Settings
- Increase Transfer and Payments Limits
- Add Payee
- The following services allow you to select either SMS or email as your preferred notifications:
- Funds Transfer to My Account
- Funds Transfer to Other DBS or POSB Account
- Funds Transfer to Other Bank Account (via GIRO & FAST)
- Funds Transfer to Overseas Account
- One Time Funds Transfer and Payment
- Pay Other Bank Card
- Bill Payments
- d2Pay (eNETS) Transactions
- PayNow Outgoing Transactions
- Topup Transactions
- Scan and Pay Transactions
- NETS Transactions
- Overseas PIN Transactions
- Cheque and Demand Draft (Mail)
- GIRO Arrangements
- Set Up Standing Instruction
- Cheque Clearing
Alerts on DBS/POSB Cards
You may set your desired threshold limit for your transactions to receive alerts from us. If you have not amended your default threshold previously, your default threshold for all your alerts is set at $1,000.
||Min and Max Alert Threshold
|Local Card Transactions
|Overseas Card Transactions
|Online Card Transactions