500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
To protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and customers, we have implemented the following precautionary measures at our branches and offices.
- Temperature screening and the completion of a health declaration form will be required for all customers seeking to enter our premises.
- We regret that we will have to decline entry to our premises for any customers that:
- register a temperature of 37.5°C and above or;
- are unwell with respiratory symptoms or;
- have visited Mainland China in the last 14 days or;
- had close contact with any persons warded for observation or diagnosed as a suspected/probable case in the last 14 days
- Please seek medical care if you feel unwell or are running a temperature of 38°C and above.
- We have also stepped up the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our premises and self-service machines (e.g. ATMs).
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly in the best interests of our customers and colleagues.
With our business continuity plans in place, we do not foresee any disruption to our banking services during this period. For your convenience, we encourage you to bank with us online through our internet banking or via our digibank/iWealth app anytime.
We thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.