500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Ready LifeIncome (III)
At a Glance
Ready LifeIncome (III), a whole life insurance income plan that provides yearly income that last for generations, starting from end of policy year 5 or year 10, up to age 120
Receive yearly income starting from end of policy year 5 or year 10, up to age 120. A boost in yearly income from policy year 25 onwards
Get a lump sum payout in the event of your retrenchment
Get covered for death and terminal illness up to age 120
Get a premium waiver upon total and permanent disability during premium payment term, while your coverage continues
Get in touch with our Wealth Planning Managers
Features & Benefits
Regular Stream of Income
- Enjoy lifetime yearly income3 up to age 120, from the end of policy year 5 or year 10. A boost in yearly income3 from policy year 25 onwards
- Choose between premium payment term of 5 or 10 years
- Premium Freeze4 option allows you to stop paying premiums for 1 year
- Change of Life Insured (COL)2 option allows you to change the life insured to your loved ones
Peace of Mind
- Be covered5 against death and terminal illness to age 120
- Get a premium waiver5 upon total and permanent disability during your premium payment term, while your coverage continues
- Get covered in the event of retrenchment6 to ease financial pressure
Easy Application with No Health Check-ups
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
1 Transfer of policy ownership via assignment is allowed anytime while the policy is in force. The assignee must be at least 18 years old.
2 After 2 policy years, the Policyowner may request to change the life insured up to 2 times during the policy term. Subject to insurable interest and any other T&Cs. Please refer to Product Summary for more information.
3 Lifetime yearly income consists of guaranteed and non-guaranteed yearly income. Guaranteed yearly income is 0.80% of the sum insured. Based on illustrated investment rate of return of 4.25% p.a., non-guaranteed yearly income prior to 25th policy year is 2.00% of the sum insured and 2.20% of the sum insured from 25th policy year onwards. Based on illustrated investment rate of return of 3.00% p.a., non-guaranteed yearly income prior to 25th policy year is 0.90% of the sum insured and 0.99% of the sum insured from 25th policy year onwards.
4 Provided the policy has been in force for 2 policy years with 2 full annual premium payments and subject to approval by Manulife.
5 Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
6 Retrenchment benefit is applicable during the premium payment term or before the policy anniversary immediately after the policy owner 65th birthday, whichever is earlier. This benefit is only applicable to individual owned policies where policy owner is aged 64 and below. For 5 years premium term, the retrenchment benefit payout will be 50% of annual premium, and for 10 years premium term, the retrenchment benefit payout will be 100% of annual premium.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 10 April 2022.
How to Apply
Chat with our Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri only.)
You may leave your contact details and we will get in touch soon.