500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Covers 50% of the co-insurance amount incurred under MyShield
Lump-sum payout of S$10,000 per lifetime if diagnosed with any of the listed Critical Illnesses
Get free coverage or preferred rate for children if both parents have Plan 1 or 2 of MyShield and MyHealthPlus
Add on Aviva’s MyHealthPlus to your MyShield plan for even more benefits to your medical coverage. Choose what best suits your needs from two options.
Features & Benefits
- Co-insurance - covers 50% of the co-insurance amount incurred under MyShield. Maximum co-insurance1 payable by policyholder is $3,000 per policy year
- Lump sum payout of S$10,000 per lifetime if diagnosed with any of the listed Critical Illnesses2 and an additional lump sum payout of up to $3,000 per lifetime for kidney dialysis as a result of kidney failure3
- Free cover for child(ren)4
- Covers ambulance fees or transport to the hospital
- Ward downgrade benefit5 - Covers 50% of MyShield annual deductible when you stay in a lower ward class that what’s covered under your chosen plan
- Global Treatment6 – coverage of up to S$1,250,000 per policy year and up to S$2,500,000 per lifetime with certificate of pre-authorisation obtained from panel overseas hospital for six covered illnesses and medical procedures:
- Cancer treatment
- Inter-cranial and specific spinal cord surgery
- Coronary artery by-pass surgery
- Live-donor organ transplant
- Heart valve replacement or repair
- Bone marrow transplant
Option C-ll: (Option A-II* + More)
Additional features on top of Option A-II*
- Deductible benefit - Covers MyShield annual deductible after policyholder pays MyHealthPlus annual deductible
- Preferred rate7 for child(ren) cover
*You will enjoy all the benefits of Option A-II except free cover for child(ren) and ward downgrade benefit.
Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
1 The maximum co-insurance is accumulated across panel specialists in a private hospital with a certificate of pre-authorisation, panel private dialysis centre, subsidised centre for kidney dialysis, panel overseas hospital, restructured hospital and community hospital and does not include the co-insurance accumulated under panel specialist in a private hospital without a certificate of pre-authorisation.
2 Only applies if the Life Assured has crossed his/her first birthday and is not older than 65 Age Next Birthday (ANB). If the critical illness diagnosed is Major Cancer, Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery, Angioplasty & Other Invasive Treatment for Coronary Artery & Other Serious Coronary Artery Disease and/or Heart Attack of Specified Severity, the critical illness benefit is payable only if diagnosis is made after a waiting period of 90 days from the cover start date or last reinstatement date, whichever is later. Please refer to the Policy Contract for details.
3 Additional critical illness benefit for kidney failure will be covered based on the type of centre or hospital at which the Life Assured receives the dialysis.
4 Your dependant child who is covered under MyShield's family discount for child(ren) is also eligible for free cover under Option A-II, Plan 2 of MyHealthPlus for up to 20 ANB, if both parents are covered under Plan 1 or 2 of MyShield as well as Plan 1 or 2 of MyHealthPlus Option A or C or Option A-II or C-II. The child shall enjoy the same benefits as provided for under Option A-II, Plan 2 of the Benefits Schedule.
5 Ward Downgrade Benefit:
If the Life Assured is an inpatient at a Singapore restructured hospital, we pay this benefit as shown in the benefits schedule as long as:
- the admission as an inpatient is recommended by a doctor as necessary medical treatment;
- the Life Assured stays in the following wards lower than his/her chosen plan:
- For Plan 1, any standard ward of a restructured hospital;
- For Plan 2, a 4-bed (B1) standard ward or below of a restructured hospital; or
- For Plan 3, a 6-bed (B2) standard ward or below of a restructured hospital.
We will not pay the ward downgrade benefit for day surgery, admission as an inpatient in a community hospital, admission as an inpatient in a private hospital, or if there is no hospital stay involved.
6 Medical expenses under Global Treatment are subject to co-insurance and deductibles. The Global Treatment benefit is applicable for MyHealthPlus Option A-II and C-II, Plan 1 only. For details, please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract.
7 Your dependant child who is covered under MyShield's family discount for child(ren) is also eligible for the Preferred Rate for Children under Option C-ll Plan 2 of MyHealthPlus for up to 20 ANB, if both parents are covered under Plan 1 or 2 of MyShield as well as Plan 1 or 2 of MyHealthPlus Option A or C or Option A-II or C-II. The child shall enjoy the same benefits as provided for under Option C-II, Plan 2 of the Benefits Schedule.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 15 March 2021.