500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
TravellerShield Plus 3-Month Multi-Trip Plan
At a Glance
Covers trips1 taken within 3 months
Get a TravellerShield Plus 3-Month Multi-Trip plan for savings and convenience. Perfect if you have several trips1 lined up to nearby countries or a cruise to nowhere.
1 Each trip is covered up to 14 consecutive days and has to be either a cruise to nowhere or to Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, Mongolia or Timor-Leste.
Comes with comprehensive COVID-19 coverage
All customers (including your little ones who are unvaccinated) are automatically covered for COVID-19.
Key COVID-19 Cover benefits:
- Overseas medical expenses: Up to S$200,000 coverage
- Overseas quarantine benefit: S$100/day, up to S$1,400
- Journey cancellation: Up to S$7,500 coverage
You’re covered whether you’re flying or cruising to nowhere!
Get covered for the following common claims and more:
- Medical expenses incurred overseas and after return to Singapore
- Journey cancellation
- Travel delay
- Loss of or damage to personal property and baggage
By clicking the “Quote now” button, you will be leaving our website to access Chubb’s website. Please ensure that you understand Chubb’s product features and terms before purchasing.
Get TravellerShield Plus 3-Month Multi-Trip plan now at 25% off2, no promo code needed.
There are 46 benefits under TravellerShield Plus 3-Month Multi-Trip Plan. View the full list of benefits here.
Note: Different coverage amounts apply for children below 18 years old and adults above 69 years old.
|Platinum Plan||Premier Plan||Classic Plan|
|COVID-19 Coverage||All customers receive automatic COVID-19 coverage. View all COVID-19 benefits.|
|Overseas Medical Expenses||S$1,000,000||S$500,000||S$300,000|
|Continuation of Medical Treatment after Return to Singapore||S$75,000||S$50,000||S$25,000|
|Chubb Assistance Emergency Medical Evacuation||S$1,000,000||S$1,000,000||S$1,000,000|
|Travel Delay |
(Up to S$100 for delay in Singapore)
|S$100 per 6hrs |
Up to S$2,000
|S$100 per 6hrs |
Up to S$1,600
|S$100 per 6hrs |
Up to S$1,200
|Loss of or Damage to Personal Property and Baggage||S$8,000||S$5,000||S$3,000|
|Adventurous Activities Cover||Covered||Covered||Not Covered|
On the commencement date of the policy, the applicant and his/her partner must be:
- A Singapore Resident3; and
- Aged between 18 and 69 years old (both ages inclusive)
On the commencement date of the policy, insured child(ren) must be:
- A Singapore Resident3; and
- Aged between 1 month and 17 years old (both ages inclusive). In the case of Family plan, the age is raised to 23 years whilst they are full-time students at an accredited institution of higher learning and primarily dependent on the applicant for maintenance and support
3 Singapore Resident means Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, a holder of a valid Work Permit, Employment Pass, Long-Term Visit Pass, Dependant's Pass, S Pass or Student Pass issued by the authorities in Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions
View all FAQs here.
This policy provides coverage for your overseas trips (up to 14 consecutive days per trip) to the selected region of travel, during the 3-month period of insurance.
The policy is available for destinations listed in Regions 1 and 2 only.
- Region 1: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Cruise to nowhere
- Region 2: China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Timor-Leste and including Region 1.
You can apply for TravellerShield Plus 3-Month Multi-Trip plan as long as the departure date of your first trip is within 180 days from the date of application.
No, any expenses related to COVID-19 diagnostic tests, including pre-departure tests and post-arrival tests, are not covered under this benefit.
I am overseas and have been ordered by the authorities to self-isolate in my hotel as I was tested positive for COVID-19. Is there any benefit that I can claim?
Yes, you are entitled to make a claim under the Overseas Quarantine Benefit due to COVID-19 if:
- you are diagnosed with COVID-19 by a doctor;
- there is no designated quarantine facility for COVID-19 patients at the overseas destination; and
- you are ordered by the authorities of the overseas destination to quarantine in a hotel.
Yes, exclusions include:
- any communicable disease outbreak or any fear or threat of a communicable disease outbreak unless expressly included at the date of inception of the policy;
- any known event/foreseen circumstance, which means riot, strike, civil commotion or natural disaster that were publicised or reported by the media or through travel advice issued by a national or international body or agency before the trip was booked; and
- any government prohibition, regulation or intervention.
Please refer to the policy wording for full details of exclusions.
Amend/ Extend Your Policy
The maximum cover per trip is 14 consecutive days.
If you wish to be covered for your trip exceeding 14 days, you can purchase the TravellerShield Plus Single Trip or Annual Multi-Trip Policy .
No, there is no renewal option for the 3-Month Multi-Trip Policy.
You may contact Chubb’s Customer Service Hotline at +65 6398 8797, (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 5.00pm, excluding Public Holidays) or via email at email@example.com.
How to Claim
Follow this guide to ensure that your claims are handled promptly and efficiently.
Get in Touch
Overseas Emergency Assistance
|Call Chubb’s Customer Service Hotline at +65 6398 8797 (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 5.00pm, excluding Public Holidays) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org||If you are overseas and require any emergency assistance, you may call the 24-hour appointed service provider Chubb Assistance at +65 6322 2132|
Please refer to the Policy Wording for the full details of the terms, conditions and exclusions of this insurance.
Click here for full Terms and Conditions Governing Purchase of Insurance Products from Chubb Insurance via the DBS website.
TravellerShield Plus 3-Month Multi-Trip is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited (“Chubb”) and distributed by DBS Bank Ltd (“DBS”). It is not an obligation of, deposit in or guaranteed by DBS. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance are provided in the policy wordings and will be sent to you upon acceptance of your application by Chubb.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation ("SDIC"). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Chubb or visit the General Insurance Association or SDIC websites.