2. Search for a fund by selecting relevant criteria to refine your search.
3. Check ‘Include Focus Funds’, to view a short-list of our positively rated funds, aligned with bank’s current investment views.
Information on your selected fund will be displayed.
4. If this is the fund you wish to purchase, click ‘Buy Now’.
5. Before you proceed, ensure you have read the ‘Disclaimer’ and click on ‘Agree’. If you do not wish to proceed click ‘Cancel’.
6. You can now search for a new fund.
You will see eligible funds for your selected portfolio that match the search criteria. If you included ‘Focus Funds’ in your search criteria, these will be marked with a Focus Fund label in the search results.
Fund currency, asset class, last indicative price and the minimum investment required are displayed.
7. To change search parameters, click on the ‘filter’ icon.
8. Click ‘View info’ for more details about the fund or click ‘OK’ to proceed.
9. Review the ‘fund information’ displayed. If this is the fund you wish to purchase, click ‘Buy Now’.
10. An important notification will appear if you have selected a fund that does not match your risk profile. Click on ‘OK’ to proceed or click ‘Cancel’ if you do not wish to continue.
The fund details will be displayed.
11. Click on the red arrow to scroll down and input your banking details in 6 steps.
12. Step 1: Select the account from which you wish to pay. Click ‘Next’.
13. Step 2: Enter the desired ‘Purchase Amount’ and click ‘Next’.
14. Step 3: If you wish to set up a ‘Regular Savings Plan’ (RSP), select ‘Yes’.
15. Step 4: Key in your desired ‘monthly investment’ amount. Click ‘Next’.
16. Step 5: Select your ‘Tax Status’ and click ‘Next’.
17. Step 6: Select your ‘Country of Birth’. Click ‘Continue’.
18. Before you proceed, ensure you have read through the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘I Agree’. If you do not wish to proceed click ‘Cancel’.
19. Review the fund and debiting information. If correct, click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the fund purchase.