1. To purchase funds, start by selecting your preferred investing mode.
2a. Next, search for a fund by entering the fund name,
2b. or select relevant criteria to refine your search.
3. Check ‘Include Focus Funds’, to view a short-list of our positively rated funds, aligned with bank’s current investment views.
You will see eligible funds for your selected portfolio that match the search criteria displayed in alphabetical order. If you included Focus Funds in your search criteria, these will be marked by a Focus Fund label in the search result.
4. To change search parameters, can click on the ‘filter’ icon.
5. Click ‘Info’ to view more details about the fund. (See next screenshot for sample of ‘fund information’)
6. Click 'Buy' if you would like to purchase this fund.
Sample of fund information.
7. An important notification will appear if you have selected a fund that does not match your risk profile. Click on ‘Cancel’ if you do not wish to continue.
8. Review the information displayed, select the payment account and enter the desired ‘Purchase Amount’.
9. To set up a ‘Regular Savings Plan’ (RSP), select the check box and key in your desired monthly investment amount.
Before proceeding further, you are advised to read the prospectus and related documents for this fund.
10. To proceed, click on ‘I Agree’ after you have read through all the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
11. Summary of purchase for verfication is shown. Review details and click 'Submit' to proceed with purchasing the fund.
Your purchase application is submitted and a transaction number assigned. You will receive further updates via email and/or SMS.