500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Limited time promotion!
Receive up to S$108 cashback* when you apply for DBS Cashline and start using it!
|How to be eligible for S$108 cashback?|
|Step 1. Successfully apply for a Cashline account||Get S$28 cashback|
|Step 2. Use and accumulate S$850 outstanding balances in the first 2 consecutive months||Get additional S$80 cashback|
The accumulated usage amount of minimum S$850 must be reflected as outstanding balances as of statement dates.
Example: Cashline is approved on 10 March;
1. Customer makes a fund transfer of S$750 and reflected as outstanding balances in March statement and makes another fund transfer of S$100 and reflected as outstanding balances in April statement; or
2. Customer makes a fund transfer of S$850 and reflected as outstanding balances in March or April statement.
Did you know?
- DBS Cashline is a stand-by line of credit which gives you access to funds instantly 24/7, anywhere, anytime!
- Pay only for what you use with interest rate as low as 0.06%^ per day (no fee charge for usage)
- Flexible monthly repayment at 2.5% of outstanding balance or S$50, whichever is higher
- No fixed tenure and No early repayment fee!
Promotion ends 30 June 2019.
Apply for Cashline online now in just 3 simple steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply online now” button”
Step 2: Attach your income documents
Step 3: Submit the application online
New feature! - Enjoy less hassle and skip the need to provide income documents when you retrieve your personal information via MyInfo.
How to Use
With the granted credit limit, you can withdraw cash from Cashline account in these few ways:
Perform Online Transfers or Bill Payments with Internet Banking or Digibank app.
Withdraw cash from Cashline from the ATM Card given.
NETS transaction from Cashline ATM Card
*Promotion Terms and conditions apply. Application must be submitted and approved via self-apply online application platform. Applications via other channels (i.e Telesales or Branch sales staff etc.) will not be considered.
^ Per day interest rate is based on prevailing interest rate of 20.5% p.a.
# Figures are simplified for illustration purposes.