500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Got your eye on local or global markets? From now till 31 December 2018, you’ll receive 15% commission rebate for every online trade made across all 7 key markets – with no cap on commission rebate.
|Markets||Online Rates||Minimum Commission||Trade Rebate|
|Singapore||0.28%||SGD25||15% commission rebate on each online trade|
GST at prevailing rate on commission applies to all markets. For Singapore market, GST applies to the Clearing Fee (CDP imposed) and SGX Trading Fee as well.
Log into the DBS Vickers Online Trading Platform and start trading today!
Don’t have a trading account?
Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account and enjoy lower Cash Upfront (CUF) rates across the 7 major markets. We’ll help you set up a new DBS Multi-Currency Account (MCA), making it easy and convenient to trade in multiple foreign currencies across the markets.
Apply on the go via Digibank app today!
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Vickers 15% Commission Rebate (“Promotion”)
- This Promotion is applicable to all retail clients (with or without Trading Representatives) with DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd (’DBS Vickers’). Corporate accounts are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Eligible clients are entitled to 15% commission rebate for trades executed online. This is applicable to trades executed in any of the 7 online markets via www.dbsvickers.com, mobile trading and DBS/POSB iBanking from 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018. ("Promotion Period")
- This Promotion is applicable to cash and cash upfront trades. Trades executed with CPF and/or SRS funds are eligible for this Promotion.
- Standard commission will be charged at the time of the transactions. Commission rebate will be credited into clients’ respective DBS Multi-Currency Account or trading accounts by 15 February 2019, in the settlement currency.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions offered by DBS Vickers.
- Trades executed via Trading Representatives and DBS Vickers Customer Service Line are not eligible for the Promotion.
- Trades will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- All clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their trading accounts are closed before 15 February 2019.
- Employees and Trading Representatives of DBS Vickers are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- DBS Vickers shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to receive the promotion rate. The decision by DBS Vickers relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS Vickers’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Vickers reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.