Understanding the Different Bill Payment Modes
Find out the different bill payment modes available to you and when you should use it.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank
Frequently Asked Questions
Differences Between Bill Payment and Pay Other’s Bank Credit Card
Differences Between Regular Bill Payment and One-Time Bill Payment
- A One-Time Bill Payment is a fast and easy way to make a single, non-recurring payment with different reference number to the same billing organisation. You are required to provide the reference number each time you make a One-Time Bill Payment.
- A Regular Bill Payment allows you to make frequent payments to organizations with the same bill reference number conveniently, please Add your Billing Organisation to your recipient list.
When should I use One-Time Bill Payment?
- If you need to make payments to different bill reference numbers for the same organisation, please select the One-Time Bill Payment option.
There are certain billing organisations that only allows One-Time Bill Payment made to them. For example:
- If you are required to make a payment to LTA-Fine Payment, this billing organisation will only reflect in the One-Time Bill Payment service in digibank.
- Please refer to the table below for the list of billing organisations which only allows One-Time Bill Payment.
List of billing organisations which only allows One-Time Bill Payment
- Sort by A to Z
- Sort by Z to A
- Filter by Letter
- Clear All
Adventist Rehab Ctr (Donation) Amkfsc Community Service Arc(s)-E2C Donation Assisi Hospice Awwa Cerebral Palsy Alliance Club Rainbow (Singapore) Community Chest of Singapore Dover Park Hospice (Donation) Down Syndrome Association(s) Icbc-Renminbi Credit Cards Icbc-Visa USD Credit Card Iras-Others (Pymt Slip No.) James Cook University Kaplan Higher Ed Institute Pl Lta-Fine Payment Methodist Welfare Services Nhg Polyclinics Nkf S'pore Pacdf Philip Morris Spore Shine Children And Youth Services Silra Home Donation Singapore Children's Society Singapore General Hospital Singapore Red Cross (Donation) Singtel Touching Lives Fund Spd-Donation Spectra Secondary School St School Pocket Money Fund The Singapore Cheshire Home Touch Community Services Yellow Ribbon Fund
Was this information useful?