Add Money to QR Gift
You can load a value into the QR Gift with 3 simple steps using DBS PayLah!.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS QR Gift
Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Tap and scan the QR code found on the QR Gift.
- Add a value to the QR Code with money from your PayLah! and include a personalised message.
The QR Gift is now ready to be given to your loved ones!
- QR Gifts are valid for one-time use and can only be loaded using DBS PayLah!.
- QR Gifts will expire on 2 August 2019. Unredeemed funds loaded into QR Gifts will be returned to the giver’s DBS PayLah! wallet from 3 August 2019.
- You can upload a maximum of $999 to each QR Gift. Keep in mind that you can set $2000 as the daily transaction limit of your DBS PayLah! Wallet. Learn More.
- Alternatively, you may send an eAng Bao using DBS PayLah!. Learn More.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support