Change iBanking User ID
You can change your User ID on our website or via iBanking.Part of: Guides > iBanking
- Visit our Internet Banking Login Page.
- Click on Forget User ID.
- Enter your credentials (eg. NRIC, ATM/Debit Card Number & Card PIN).
- Cick on Change, and enter your desired new iBanking User ID.
- Log in to iBanking with your existing iBanking User ID and PIN.
- On the Top Menu, under Preferences, click on Change iBanking User ID.
- Authenticate your access using your DBS iB Secure / SMS One-Time Password (OTP).
- Input your New User ID (Must be 5-20 characters, contains letters and numbers only).
- Click Next to submit the change.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support