Minimum requirements for your Digital Token
Find out the minimum requirements to run your Digital Token.Part of: Guides > Guide to your Digital Token
Minimum requirements for your Digital Token on your device.
- For iPhone users, your device should be iOS9.0 or higher.
- For Android users, your device should be v5.0 or higher.
For Android Devices only: When using the DBS mobile banking apps on your Android device, you may experience a pop-up message that requests access to certain features. App permissions are necessary to access selected banking services on digibank.
Below are examples of permissions requested and why they are necessary:
- Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby DBS/POSB locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions, and to provide you contextual marketing notifications.
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to use the personalisation and upload application document feature.
- Contact permissions are necessary for PayNow and Top Up Prepaid Mobile.
- Device ID and call information permissions are necessary for usage of Digital Token and push notifications.
We are continually working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for future updates.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support