Replacing DBS iB Secure Device
DBS iB Secure Device out of battery or damaged? Log in to iBanking or digibank using SMS OTP and request for a free replacement locally/overseas, or visit our Video Teller Machine (VTM) to get an instant replacement today.Part of: Guides > iBanking
- Log in to iBanking with your iBanking User ID and PIN.
- Select Request and click More Requests.
- Under Other Services, click on iB Secure Device Replacement.
- Select Login with SMS and click Get OTP via SMS.
- Enter the SMS OTP received on your registered mobile number and click Login.
- Select the Reason for Replacement and click Next followed by Submit to submit the replacement request.
- Your existing DBS iB Secure Device will be terminated immediately once the request has been submitted on iBanking.
- Log in to digibank with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Settings from the menu, select Request New iB Secure Device.
- Select the Request/Replacement Reason.
- Verify your Mailing Address and click Next.
- Verify the details for replacement and click Submit.
- Your existing DBS iB Secure Device will be terminated immediately once the request has been submitted on digibank.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select iB Secure Device followed by Yes to proceed.
- Select the Reason for Replacement.
- Collect your new DBS iB Secure Device and proceed to register the device.
- Scan the barcode on the DBS iB Secure Device.
- Input your 6-digit iB Secure PIN and press Confirm to complete the registration.
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support