Replace DBS Physical Token
DBS Physical Token out of battery or damaged? Set up your Digital Token today by downloading the DBS digibank or iWealth app.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- A token is required to authenticate your online, mobile and D2Pay (eNets) transactions.
- With Digital Token, you no longer need to wait for SMS OTPs or depend on your physical token to authenticate your banking transactions.
Your replacement options
Set up your Digital Token
Steps to set up your digital token
6 steps to set up digital token using your registered Email Address
Click on numbers to view screens.
Log in to digibank Mobile with your digibank User ID & PIN.
Click on Set Up Now. If you do not see this screen, click here.
Verify your email address and click Next.
Enter the 6-digit Email OTP sent to your email address registered with DBS.
Enter the 6-digit SMS OTP sent to your mobile number registered with DBS.
Digital Token set up is completed.
- Alternatively, if you still require your physical token, you may request for a replacement via iBanking. Please note that you may be charged for a replacement fee.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select iB Secure Device followed by Yes to proceed.
- Select the Reason for Replacement.
- Collect your new DBS Physical Token and proceed to register the device.
- Scan the barcode on the DBS Physical Token.
- Input your 6-digit iB Secure PIN and press Confirm to complete the registration.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support