Replace DBS Physical Token
DBS Physical Token out of battery or damaged? Set up your Digital Token today by downloading the DBS digibank or iWealth app.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- A token is required to authenticate your online, mobile and D2Pay (eNets) transactions.
- With Digital Token, you no longer need to wait for SMS OTPs or depend on your physical token to authenticate your banking transactions.
Your replacement options
You can replace your physical token by setting up your Digital Token on your mobile device:
- Download the DBS digibank or DBS iWealth app.
- Click on the Digital Token icon.
- Perform a one-time registration to set up your Digital Token.
- If you require further instructions, click here to follow our short and simple video instructions.
- Alternatively, if you still require your physical token, you may request for a replacement at our Video Teller Machine (VTM). Please note that you may be charged for a replacement fee.
- Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select iB Secure Device followed by Yes to proceed.
- Select the Reason for Replacement.
- Collect your new DBS Physical Token and proceed to register the device.
- Scan the barcode on the DBS Physical Token.
- Input your 6-digit iB Secure PIN and press Confirm to complete the registration.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support