Reset digibank PIN
If you have forgotten or wish to change your digibank PIN, you can update it through your digibank Mobile App or our website.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank
How to Reset digibank PIN
There are various channels which you may Reset digibank PIN with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank mobile.
- Launch your digibank Mobile App and select Log In.
- Tap Forgot your PIN?, and indicate your Identity Type, Identity Number and Date of Birth.
- Tap Next and select the option that you like to identify yourself via:
- Debit / ATM Card; OR
- DBS Secure Device (Token)
- After identification, Enter New PIN and tap on Set New PIN to complete the reset of your digibank PIN.
Don't have digibank?
- Visit our digibank online login page.
- Click on Forget PIN.
- Enter your credentials (eg. NRIC, ATM/Debit Card Number & Card PIN).
- Authenticate your request using your Debit/ATM card details or DBS iB Secure Device.
- Enter your new digibank PIN.
- Re-authenticate using DBS iB Secure Device or SMS OTP, and your PIN will be changed immediately.