Retrieve a Forgotten iBanking User ID
You can retrieve a forgotten User ID on our website or via our DBS/POSB ATM.Part of: Guides > iBanking
To retrieve your iBanking User ID online, you need to have a registered iB Secure Device.
- Visit our Internet Banking login page.
- Click on Forget User ID.
- Enter your credentials (eg. NRIC, ATM/Debit Card Number and Card PIN).
- You will be able to retrieve your existing User ID immediately after validation.
If you do not have a registered iB Secure Device and have forgotten your iBanking User ID, please visit any of our DBS/POSB ATMs and follow the steps below:
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your PIN.
- Select More Services.
- Select Card/PIN/iBanking/Phone Banking.
- Select Reset IB PIN/Print IB User ID.
- Select Print IB User ID.
- Collect the receipt issued and your ATM/Debit/Credit Card. (The receipt will contain your iBanking User ID).
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support