Retrieve a Forgotten digibank User ID
You can retrieve a forgotten User ID on our website or via our DBS/POSB ATM.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
To retrieve your digibank User ID online, you need to have a registered iB Secure Device.
- Visit our digibank Online login page.
- Click on Forget User ID.
- Enter your credentials (eg. NRIC, ATM/Debit Card Number and Card PIN).
- You will be able to retrieve your existing User ID immediately after validation.
If you do not have a registered iB Secure Device and have forgotten your digibank User ID, please visit any of our DBS/POSB ATMs and follow the steps below:
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your PIN.
- Select More Services.
- Select Card/PIN/iBanking/Phone Banking.
- Select Reset IB PIN/Print IB User ID.
- Select Print IB User ID.
- Collect the receipt issued and your ATM/Debit/Credit Card. (The receipt will contain your digibank User ID).
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support