Add DBS/POSB Fund Transfer Recipient
Add a DBS/POSB fund transfer recipient easily using digibank.
How to add a DBS/POSB fund transfer recipient
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click Add New DBS or POSB Recipient and complete the Authentication Process.
- Indicate the Recipient's name and Account number, click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit to complete the request.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Select Pay & Transfer and tap Local.
- Tap Add Local Recipient and select Bank Account.
- Enter the Recipient's name, Payee's Bank and Account number, tap Next.
- Review the recipient's details and tap Add Recipient Now.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions to complete the request.
- You can add up to a maximum of 20 individuals in your list of payees.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support