Funds Transfer in Advance
You can make transfers in advance easily using digibank Online or digibank Mobile.Part of: Guides Your Guide to digibank Online
- You may set Post-Dated Bill Payments up to 30 Days in advance; funds will be deducted one working day before the effective date of payment.
- Please maintain a sufficient balance in your debiting account on the deduction date.
How to make a Funds Transfer in Advance
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Under the section Transfer, select accordingly for a transfer to a DBS/POSB Account or Other Bank’s Account.
- Select/Enter the Recipient’s name, Account Number and Currency for the transfer.
- Select the Account you wish to transfer from and enter the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Select the Purpose of Transfer and add Comments for the recipient if you wish to.
- Select the option Future Transfer and enter the Date Of Transfer, click Next.
- Verify the details of the transfer and click Submit. Your Future Transfer for the recipient has been set up.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Local.
- Select the Recipient you wish to transfer to. Learn to Add a Local Recipient.
- Select the Fund Source you wish to transfer from and enter the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Tap on the word Immediate to select the date you wish to make the transfer on.
- You may select the Purpose of Transfer and add Comments for the recipient if you wish to.
- Tap Next to review the details, and tap Transfer Now to set up your Future Transfer for the recipient.
Get the latest digibank Mobile App now!
How to check on existing Future Dated Funds Transfer?
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support