Remove Other Bank's Recipient
Find out how you can delete a non-DBS/POSB account easily using digibank.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Transfer, then More Transfer Services.
- Under Manage Recipients and Transfers, select Delete Other Bank Recipient.
- Select the Recipient you wish to delete.
- Click Next, then Ok.
- Verfy the details and click Submit to complete the deletion.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Local.
- Look for the payee you wish to delete and tap the "i" Icon on the right of the payee's name.
- Tap on the Menu located at the top right of your screen and select Delete Payee.
- Once prompted with a confirmation, select Yes to complete the deletion.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support