Transfer Funds to Other DBS/POSB Account
Transfer funds easily to another DBS/POSB account via digibank Online, digibank Mobile or our DBS/POSB ATM.Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with DBS, Your Guide to digibank Online
You can perform funds transfer to other DBS/POSB account holders via:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click Other DBS or POSB Account.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Choose the Recipient you wish to transfer your money to.
- Select the Account you wish to transfer from.
- Select the Currency and indicate the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Click Next.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Local.
- Select the Recipient you wish to transfer to. Learn to Add a Local Recipient.
- Select the Fund Source you wish to transfer from and enter the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Tap Next to review the details, and tap Transfer Now to complete the transfer.
- Insert your ATM/Debit Card and key in your PIN.
- Press Button for More Services.
- Press Button for "Funds Transfer/Fixed Deposit".
- Select the Account Type to Debit.
- Select the Account Type to Credit.
- Select TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT.
- Indicate the Account Number you wish to transfer to.
- Enter the amount.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and press Confirm.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support