Bill Payment in Advance
You can make bill payments in advance easily using digibank Online or digibank Mobile.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS, Your Guide to digibank Online
If you are travelling overseas and are afraid of missing your Bill Payment dates, use our Post-Dated Bill Payment option in digibank Online and digibank Mobile to ensure that your bills are paid on time!
You may set Post-Dated Bill Payments up to 30 Days in advance; funds will be deducted one working day before the effective date of payment.
Please maintain a sufficient balance in your debiting account on the deduction date.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID & PIN and complete the authentication process.
- Choose the Billing Organization you wish to make payment to.
(If the Billing Organization is not in your pre-arranged list, follow the steps in Add new billing organization).
- Indicate the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Indicate the Date for the Payment to be made.
- Click Next.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Bills.
- Choose the Billing Organisation you wish to make payment to.
(If the Billing Organisation is not in your pre-arranged list, follow the steps in Add Bill Payment Organisation).
- Enter the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Tap Immediate to select the date you wish to make payment on.
- Tap Next to review the details and tap Pay Now to complete your bill payment request.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support