Reset Phone Banking PIN
Reset or change your Phone Banking PIN instantly via our ATMs.Part of: Guides > Voice Biometrics and Phone Banking PIN
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Under More Services, select Card / PIN / iBanking / Phone Banking.
- Select Apply / Reset Phone Banking PIN.
- Select Reset Phone Banking PIN followed by Confirm.
- Enter and confirm a New 6-Digit PIN for your Phone Banking.
- Once completed, your Phone Banking PIN will be updated.
- Collect your ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select Other Transactions, an Officer will be connected to assist you to reset your Phone Banking Pin.
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Your new Phone Banking PIN will be mailed to your address within 3-5 working days.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support