Reset Phone Banking PIN
Reset or change your Phone Banking PIN instantly via our ATMs.Part of: Guides > Voice Biometrics and Phone Banking PIN
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Under More Services, select Card / PIN / iBanking / Phone Banking.
- Select Apply / Reset Phone Banking PIN.
- Select Reset Phone Banking PIN followed by Confirm.
- Enter and confirm a New 6-Digit PIN for your Phone Banking.
- Once completed, your Phone Banking PIN will be updated.
- Collect your ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select Other Transactions, an Officer will be connected to assist you to reset your Phone Banking Pin.
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Your new Phone Banking PIN will be mailed to your address within 3-5 working days.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support