Enrolment to Voice Biometrics
Enrolment to Voice Biometrics is seamless. Find out more about the enrolment and opt out process.Part of: Guides > Voice Biometrics and Phone Banking PIN
- Your “Voiceprint” will be collected when you speak to our Customer Service Officers for your regular banking enquiries.
- Upon successful enrolment to Voice Biometrics, you will be notified via SMS.
- 24 hours after being notified, your subsequent calls to us will be automatically authenticated using your voice.
- If you wish to opt out of Voice Biometrics, please let us know through our Feedback form. Otherwise, no further action is required from you.
- You may re-opt in to Voice Biometrics at any time by calling us.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support