Keep your online banking safe with our advanced technology.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Online Security
User ID & PIN
- All iBanking users are required to have a unique iBanking PIN and User ID which they need to key in first, before accessing their account information or performing online transactions.
- Your unique User ID and PIN cannot be duplicated by any other user on our system.
- We employ multi-factor authentication, when you perform online transactions - with a User PIN, DBS iB Secure Device and SMS OTP, for greater security.
- User PIN and DBS iB Secure Device are used during your login, but SMS OTP is only used for higher risk transactions - such as funds transfer.
Automatic Logout Feature
- When our system detects that your iBanking session has been inactive for some time, you will automatically be logged out. This will prevent any unauthorised users from accessing your account.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support