Guide to Using the Video Teller Machine
Banking just got simpler with 24/7 access to banking services at our Video Teller Machines. Find out more!
3 simple steps to using the Video Teller Machine.
1. Find out the 24/7 self-services you can perform instantly using the Video Teller Machine.
- Debit Card Issuance/Replacement
- ATM Card Replacement
- Token Issuance/Replacement
- Change of Particulars – Address, Email
- Reset Card PIN
- Amend Card Settings
- Balance enquiry - Deposit Accounts, Credit Card Accounts, Loan Accounts
*If you are unable to proceed with these self-services and require assistance, our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 9am to 6pm daily.
2. Prepare your verification documents required to operate the Video Teller Machine.
- ATM/Debit Card. or;
- NRIC (Singaporeans and Malaysians) or Passport (Other Nationalities).
Additionally, you may bring along your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience.
3. Locate your nearest Video Teller Machine.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support