Update Regular Savings Plan
Update your Regular Savings Plan easily via digibank Online or digibank Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Invest from the top navigation menu, then select More Investment Services.
- Select Set Up or Update Unit Trust Regular Savings Plans (RSP).
- Select the fund that you wish to update and click on the Next button.
- Enter the new amount you wish to invest, and/or your new debiting account. Please read the Prospectus, Terms and Conditions and the Rights to Cancel documents before you continue.
- Once you have filled up all the details, click on the Next button.
- Verify the transaction details and click Submit if all information is correct.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Invest and select Unit Trusts & ETFs.
- Select the Redeem/Manage tab, look for the Exchange Traded Fund you wish to amend.
- Tap the Menu on the right of the fund's name and select Edit RSP.
Enter the new debiting account, and/or your new New Monthly Investment Amount you wish to invest.
Please read the Prospectus, Terms and Conditions and the Rights to Cancel documents found on the top right icon.
- Tap on Update RSP to proceed.
- Read through the Agreement and tap on Agree.
- Verify the details and tap Confirm to complete your changes.
- The Bank will send you an eAdvice to indicate when the updated investment amount and/or account will take effect.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support