Trade online using CPF/SRS Funds
Things to take note of before you trade on your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account using your CPF/SRS funds.
To start trading online using funds or shares in your CPF/SRS account, please ensure you have linked your CPF/SRS Account to your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
- Choose either CPF or SRS option as the settlement mode on the Order Entry screen.
- Settlement currency for CPF/SRS trades must be in Singapore Dollars.
- Please be reminded to check your shareholdings, available trading limits (for CPF) and funds in your CPF/SRS accounts before selecting CPF/SRS as the settlement mode.
- Your agent bank will settle your trade with us using your cash or shares in your CPFIS/SRS account. Find out more on Settlement of CPF/SRS Trades.
- Your CPF/SRS trade will be changed to an ordinary cash trade if it fails to settle with your agent bank. Find out more on Rejected CPF/SRS Trades.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support