Trade online using CPF/SRS Funds
Things to take note of before you trade on your DBS Vickers OnlineTrading Account using your CPF/SRS funds.
To start trading online using funds or shares in your CPF/SRS account, please ensure you have linked your CPF/SRS Account to your DSB Vickers Online Trading Account.
- Choose either CPF or SRS option as the settlement mode on the Order Entry screen.
- Settlement currency for CPF/SRS trades must be in Singapore Dollars.
- Please be reminded to check your shareholdings, available trading limits (for CPF) and funds in your CPF/SRS accounts before selecting CPF/SRS as the settlement mode.
- Your agent bank will settle your trade with us using your cash or shares in your CPFIS/SRS account. Find out more on Settlement of CPF/SRS Trades.
- Your CPF/SRS trade will be changed to an ordinary cash trade if it fails to settle with your agent bank. Find out more on Rejected CPF/SRS Trades.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support