Form W-8BEN is a requirement by the U.S. Inland Revenue Service (IRS) for account holders to declare that the beneficiary owner of the amount received from U.S. sources is not a U.S. person.
- Download and Print a copy of the Form W-8BEN.
- Indicate your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account Number on the top right corner and fill in the details for all applicable fields of the Form W-8BEN.
- Mail the completed Form W-8BEN to us using our Business Reply Envelope (BRE)
- Submission of Form W-8BEN is compulsory and will remain in effect starting from the date the form is signed and submitted to the last day of the third subsequent calendar year.
- Instructions for Form W-8BEN by the U.S. Inland Revenue Service (IRS)
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support