Form W-8BEN is a requirement by the U.S. Inland Revenue Service (IRS) for account holders to declare that the beneficiary owner of the amount received from U.S. sources is not a U.S. person.
- Download and Print a copy of the Form W-8BEN.
- Indicate your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account Number on the top right corner and fill in the details for all applicable fields of the Form W-8BEN.
- Mail the completed Form W-8BEN to us using our Business Reply Envelope (BRE)
- Submission of Form W-8BEN is compulsory and will remain in effect starting from the date the form is signed and submitted to the last day of the third subsequent calendar year.
- Instructions for Form W-8BEN by the U.S. Inland Revenue Service (IRS)
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support