Form W-8BEN is a requirement of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to document that an account holder is the beneficial owner of the income and is not a U.S. person.
To trade in the United States (U.S.) Markets with your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account, please follow these steps:
- Download and Print a copy of the Form W-8BEN.
- Indicate your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account Number on the top right corner and fill in the details for all applicable fields of the Form W-8BEN.
- Mail the completed Form W-8BEN to us using our Business Reply Envelope (BRE)
- Submission of Form W-8BEN is compulsory and will remain in effect starting from the date the form is signed and submitted to the last day of the third subsequent calendar year.
- Instructions for Form W-8BEN by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support