View Portfolio Dashboard
Access your portfolio dashboard to view top two gainers and losers of your holdings, available cash overview, buying power, borrowing potential and more!Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Important: We are rolling out the new DBS iWealth® app progressively over the next few weeks.
Look out for updates on this page soon! Click here for more info.
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN or DBS iWealth app with your Touch / Face ID or User ID & PIN.
- Click on the Investment Portfolios tile on the iWealth Home page to access your portfolio dashboard.
If you have multiple portfolios, click on the Down Arrow to select a specific portfolio from the dropdown list.
- On the Dashboard page, you can deep dive into your portfolio's:
- Top gainers and losers
- Available cash overview
- Buying power
- Borrowing potential
- DBS’s research relating to your portfolio holdings
- Only clients with a Wealth Management Account (S-account) have access to portfolio views.
If you do not have a Wealth Management account, apply by clicking on Wealth Management > Request > Open Wealth Management Account, or click on the Start Investing button on the Home page.
- Only DBS Treasures clients with approved MRTL-TR Credit Facility, DBS Treasures Private Clients / DBS Private Banking clients with approved MRTL Express Credit Facility can perform Online Loan Drawdown directly from the portfolio dashboard page.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support