View Portfolio Dashboard
Access your portfolio dashboard to view top two gainers and losers of your holdings, available cash overview, buying power, borrowing potential and more!Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN, or login to the DBS iWealth App.
- Click on the Investment Portfolios tile on the iWealth Home page to access your portfolio dashboard.
If you have multiple portfolios, click on the Down Arrow to select a specific portfolio from the dropdown list.
- On the Dashboard page, you can deep dive into your portfolio's:
- Top gainers and losers
- Available cash overview
- Buying power
- Borrowing potential
- DBS’s research relating to your portfolio holdings
- Only clients with a Wealth Management Account (S-account) have access to portfolio views.
If you do not have a Wealth Management account, apply by clicking on Wealth Management > Request > Open Wealth Management Account, or click on the Start Investing button on the Home page.
- Only DBS Treasures clients with approved MRTL-TR Credit Facility, DBS Treasures Private Clients / DBS Private Banking clients with approved MRTL Express Credit Facility can perform Online Loan Drawdown directly from the portfolio dashboard page.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support