Buying Power and Borrowing Potential
Understand how we calculate your buying power and borrowing potential.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
- Borrowing Potential is an indicative amount (subject to credit approval) you can request to borrow based on the collateral value of your current portfolio assets, minus your liabilities.
- Collateral value of current portfolio assets includes all pledged asset positions, including cross-pledges. It does not include miscellaneous Assets (E.g. Property or Insurance policy).
- Liabilities does not include MRTL-P and Term Loan Facilities.
- Buying Power is the available cash in your portfolio for investing, and includes debit/credit amounts of pending transactions that are verified. It also includes cash that has been pledged as collateral for credit facilities, which may not be entirely available for purchasing stocks online.
- Buying Power does not include earmarked monies for purchase/redemption of products that have not been verified yet, and is automatically updated upon verification of new transactions.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support