Change Fixed Deposit Maturity Instructions
Learn how you can change the maturity instructions for your Fixed Deposit.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
To change the maturity instructions on your Online Fixed Deposit easily via DBS iWealth or DBS iWealth App:
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Wealth Management from the top menu, then select Portfolios.
- Select Holdings, and you can find your Fixed Deposit under Asset Class View > Cash, or
Asset Type View > Cash and Cash Investment > Deposit.
- Under Actions, click on the icon to change Fixed Deposit maturity instructions.
- Update your new instructions and click Next to proceed.
- Review details and click Submit to confirm changes.
- Log in to DBS iWealth App with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Under Home, tap on Investment Accounts from your iWealth dashboard.
- Tap on Cash and Cash Investments from Summary.
- select Deposit and tap on the Fixed Deposit you would like to change.
- Tap Change Maturity Instruction and select your Maturity Instructions.
- Verify the details, tap Review and Submit to update your new Fixed Deposit Maturity Instructions.
DBS iWealth Mobile App
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support