Difference in Features Available on DBS iWealth Internet Banking and DBS iWealth App
Understand what features are available only on DBS iWealth Internet Banking, but not in the DBS iWealth App yet.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
DBS iWealth can be accessed via both the web browser (DBS iWealth Internet Banking) and the DBS iWealth App. However, some features are only available on DBS iWealth Internet Banking, but not on the DBS iWealth App currently:
- Portfolio Allocation by Geography and Sector
- Portfolio Analysis by Income & Expense View, Fixed Income Maturity View, Currency Composition View and Portfolio Performance Benchmark*
- Online Equity Trading:
- Our comprehensive suite of equity trading tools and resources, such as Stock Screeners, Stock Comparer, Charting Tools, etc.
- Exchange agreements to view US and Canada market data and other agreements
- Online Funds Investment: Ability to purchase and redeem funds (Launching in Q3 2018 for DBS iWealth App)
- Access to Banking eStatements (Coming soon for DBS iWealth App)
- Management of SMS and Email notification settings
- Live Chat
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support