Access Advanced Market Data
Understand the requirements to gain exclusive access to Advanced Market Data. This is only available for Singapore and Hong Kong markets.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS digibank (Wealth)
Requirements to access Advanced Market Data on DBS digibank:
- For Singapore market: Accumulate online commission fees of SGD 100 per month, or SGD 300 per quarter in SGX trades for SG market.
- For Hong Kong market: Accumulate online commission fees of SGD 300 per month or SGD 900 per quarter in HKEx trades for HK market.
- Log in to DBS digibank with your User ID and PIN and complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Invest from the top menu.
- Under Wealth Management Account, click the Trade button in the Equity section:
- Click Next on the Online Equity Trading page.
- Select Trade from the sub menu, then select Advanced Market Data:
- Customise and view real-time data for up to 4 stocks simultaneously, with the option to perform a buy/sell trade on the same screen.
- Save your viewing options for easy access in the future.
- Trade Distribution: List all transactions in real-time, sorted by transacted price.
- Bid & Ask (Market Depth): View up to 10 levels of Bid and Ask prices and monitor prices on both the Buy and Sell sides.
- Times & Sales: View a record of all transactions made; transactions with values of more than $100K are highlighted for easy reference.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support