Access Advanced Market Data
Understand the requirements to gain exclusive access to Advanced Market Data. This is only available for Singapore and Hong Kong markets.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Requirements to access Advanced Market Data on DBS iWealth Internet Banking:
- For Singapore market: Accumulate online commission fees of SGD 100 per month, or SGD 300 per quarter in SGX trades for SG market.
- For Hong Kong market: Accumulate SGD 500 per month or SGD 1,500 per quarter in HKEx trades for HK market.
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Invest from the top menu.
- Under Wealth Management Account, click the Trade button in the Equity section:
- Click Next on the Online Equity Trading page.
- Select Trade from the sub menu, then select Advanced Market Data.
- Customise and view real-time data for up to 4 stocks simultaneously, with the option to perform a buy/sell trade on the same screen.
- Save your viewing options for easy access in the future.
- Trade Distribution: List all transactions in real-time, sorted by transacted price.
- Bid & Ask (Market Depth): View up to 10 levels of Bid and Ask prices and monitor prices on both the Buy and Sell sides.
- Times & Sales: View a record of all transactions made; transactions with values of more than $100K are highlighted for easy reference.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support