Complete Exchange Agreements to Invest in U.S. and Canada Market Equities
To place trades in the U.S. and Canada markets, you are required to complete an Exchange Market Agreement.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Invest from the top menu.
- Under Wealth Management Account, in the Equity section, click the Trade button.
- If you have multiple portfolios, select your Portfolio Number and click Next.
- Alternatively, if you have only one portfolio, click Next.
- Under My Account, select Account Management.
- Select Accept/Review Agreement under Activated Market Data & Tools to activate Market Data for Canada and Market Data for United States.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support