Complete Exchange Agreements to Invest in U.S. and Canada Market Equities
To place trades in the U.S. and Canada markets, you are required to complete an Exchange Market Agreement.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Invest from the top menu.
- Under Wealth Management Account, click the Trade button in the Equity section.
- Under My Account, select Account Management.
- Under Activated Market Data & Tools, select Accept/Review Agreement for Market Data for Canada and Market Data for United States:
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support