Invest using DBS iWealth
Invest in equities, unit trust or foreign exchange using DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Important: We are rolling out the new DBS iWealth® app progressively over the next few weeks.
Look out for updates on this page soon! Click here for more info.
With DBS iWealth or DBS iWealth Mobile App, you can:
- Trade equities in Singapore, US, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Australia and Hong Kong markets
- Invest in over 400 unit trusts in 12 different currencies
- Invest in foreign exchange anytime
To start investing using DBS iWealth or DBS iWealth Mobile App:
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN or DBS iWealth app with your Touch / Face ID or User ID & PIN.
- Click on Invest on the navigation of DBS iWealth or on the left navigation of DBS iWealth mobile app.
If you do not see an Invest tab, you may not have a DBS Wealth Management Account.
- Open your DBS Wealth Management Account online
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN.
- Click on Wealth Management and under Request, select Open Wealth Management Account.
- Alternatively, please speak to your Relationship Manager to open one today.
To open a wealth management account, you can:
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support