Manage Multiple Portfolios
If you have multiple portfolios, you can keep track of them using a single login and deep dive into each portfolio for more details.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS digibank (Wealth)
Your viewing options
- Log in to DBS digibank with your User ID and PIN and complete the Authentication Process.
- If you have multiple Investment or related Portfolios, click on the Down Arrow to view the dropdown list
- Click on the specific Portfolio that you would like to view.
DBS digibank Mobile App
- Log in to digibank App with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Under Home, tap Investment Accounts from your digibank Dashboard to access your wealth portfolio.
Single Portfolio View
- Select the specific Portfolio that you would like to view.
Multiple Portfolios View
- If you have Multiple Investment Portfolios, tap Investment Accounts to view the dropdown list of portfolios.
Tap View Portfolios Summary for an overview of your wealth portfolios or
Select a specific Wealth Portfolio that you would like to view.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support