Trade Equity on DBS iWealth
Learn more about buying Equities on DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Trade Equity on DBS iWealth via DBS iWealth App or DBS iWealth Internet Banking.Markets you can trade online
- Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK.
- U.S./Canada/Hong Kong/Singapore: Real-time
- UK: Delayed by 15 minutes
- Australia/Japan: Delayed by 20 minutes
- Select Invest from the top menu, then click the Trade button in the Equity Session.
- To place an order, click on Trade and select Place Order.
- After you place an order, you will receive an online order confirmation containing a reference number immediately. This confirmation means that we have received your order instruction.
- View the animated user guide here.
- Click on Invest > Equity > Trade > Order Status.
- Click on Invest > Equity > My Account > History.
- Click the Amend button in the Order Status page, and it will indicate if your amendment is successful. We provide different amendment actions for different markets:
- If you have an outstanding order that is not yet filled in the market, you may cancel it by clicking Cancel on the Order Status page. The status of your cancellation request can then be viewed in the Order Status page as well. Please note that all cancellation requests are subject to prior fills.
- Orders for SGX Odd Lot/Unit Share market cannot be placed over DBS iWealth Internet Banking. Please contact your Relationship Manager if you wish to place an order in the odd lot/unit share market.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support