View Portfolio Holdings
Learn how you can access the list of holdings held in your Portfolio easily on DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN, or login to the DBS iWealth App.
- Select Wealth Management from the top menu.
- Select the Portfolio tab, then select Holdings.
- View your list of holdings by selecting either Asset Class View or Asset Type View.
- For DBS iWealth app users: To view more details on a particular product in DBS iWealth App, tap it or click and select Product Details to view detailed market information.
- For DBS iWealth Internet Banking users: To view more details on a particular product in DBS iWealth Internet Banking, click on (to the left of product name on DBS iWealth Internet Banking).
- Under Actions, click "..." or INFO button for more information or actions.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support