View Portfolio Holdings
Learn how you can access the list of holdings held in your Portfolio easily on DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Your viewing options
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Wealth Management from the top menu.
- Select the Portfolio tab, then select Holdings.
- View your list of holdings by selecting either Asset Class View or Asset Type View.
- To view more details on a particular product, click on (to the left of product name).
You can also download a copy of your Holdings by clicking on the Download button.
- Under Actions, click "..." or INFO button for more information or actions.
DBS iWealth Mobile App
View your Portfolio Holdings
Learn how to view your portfolio holdings.
Click on numbers to view screens.
Log in to DBS iWealth App with your Touch / Face ID or User ID & PIN.
Under Home, tap Investment Accounts to view your portfolio holdings from your iWealth Dashboard.
Tap on Equities and select a particular product to view the detailed market information.
You can also choose to make a Buy / Sell action on this screen.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support