View Portfolio Holdings
Learn how you can access the list of holdings held in your Portfolio easily on DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN, or login to the DBS iWealth App.
- Select Wealth Management from the top menu.
- Select the Portfolio tab, then select Holdings.
- View your list of holdings by selecting either Asset Class View or Asset Type View.
- For DBS iWealth app users: To view more details on a particular product in DBS iWealth App, tap it or click and select Product Details to view detailed market information.
- For DBS iWealth Internet Banking users: To view more details on a particular product in DBS iWealth Internet Banking, click on (to the left of product name on DBS iWealth Internet Banking).
- Under Actions, click "..." or INFO button for more information or actions.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support