View Portfolio Transaction History
View the list of pending and settled transactions of your Portfolio easily on DBS digibank.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS digibank (Wealth)
To view your list of pending and settled transactions via DBS digibank:
- Log in to DBS digibank with your User ID and PIN and complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Wealth Management from the top menu.
- Select the Portfolios tab, then select Transactions.
- For orders accepted and pending for settlement, you can find the transaction under Pending Settlement tab.
For settled transactions, you can check them under Settled tab.
At the same time, the debit/credit amount will be reflected in your Portfolio Holdings page.
- You can also download a copy of your transaction history by clicking on the Download button.
DBS digibank Mobile App
- Log in to DBS digibank App with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Under Home, select Investment Account to access your Wealth Portfolio.
- Tap on Transactions to view Pending (for orders accepted and pending settlement) and Settled Transactions.
- After submitting an order for Online Funds Investment, the order status can be found under Invest > Funds / Unit Trust > Order Status.
- After submitting an order for Online Equity Trading, the order status can be found under Invest > Equity > Order Status.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support