View Portfolio Transaction History
View the list of pending and settled transactions of your Portfolio easily on DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
To view your list of pending and settled transactions via DBS iWealth app or DBS iWealth Internet Banking:
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN, or login to the DBS iWealth App.
- Select Wealth Management from the top menu.
- Select the Portfolio tab, then select Transactions to view your Portfolio's list of pending and settled transactions.
- For orders accepted and pending for settlement, you can find the transaction under Wealth Management > Portfolios > Transactions > Pending Settlement tab.
- For settled transactions, you can check them under Wealth Management > Portfolios > Transactions > Settled tab.
At the same time, the debit/credit amount will be reflected in your Portfolio Holdings page.
- After submitting an order for Online Funds Investment, the order status can be found under Invest > Funds > Order Status before the transaction is showed on the Pending Settlement tab.
- After submitting an order for Online Equity Trading, the order status can be found under Invest > Equity > Trade > Order Status before the transaction is showed on the Pending Settlement tab.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support