Advanced Market Data
Customise and view up to 20 levels of Bid and Ask prices and monitor real-time price streams.
With Advanced Market Data*, you are able to view the Trade Distribution, Bid & Ask and Time & Sales of a stock.
- Trade Distribution shows the Buy/Sell volume and the number of transactions executed at the specific transacted price.
- Bid & Ask shows up to 20 levels of volume and the price at which a stock can be sold and/or bought using Bid & Ask (a.k.a Market Depth) to monitor market movements.
- Time and sales are useful to track the price movement of a stock. It shows the time, price, trade size and action of each trade done in chronological order.
Check out market entitlement to find out your market data streaming entitlement of the exchanges on which you wish to trade.“
Log in to DBS digibank with your User ID and PIN.
Authenticate your login.
Click on the Invest tab.
Complete your iBanking login using Second Factor Authentication (2FA).
Click on the Trade button in the Equity Section.
Should you have multiple portfolios, select your preferred portfolio and click on the Next button.
Mouseover the Trade tab and select Advanced Market Data.
Search the stock name or symbol that you wish to monitor.
Select the stock from the dropdown list.
You can choose to view the Trade Distribution, Bid & Ask or Time & Sales of the stock.
Minimum and Maintenance Requirement to access Advanced Market Data (For SG and HK market only)*:
- SG Market Data Streaming: Trade in SG market with SGD 100 in online commission in previous month or SGD 300 in previous quarter
- HK Market Data Streaming: Trade in HK market with SGD 300 in online commission in previous month or SGD 900 in previous quarter
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a question? Check out our FAQs here:
DBS Online Equity Trading FAQs
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.
The document is published by DBS Bank Ltd (“DBS Bank”) and is for information only. This document is intended for DBS Bank and its clients to whom it has been delivered, and may not be reproduced, transmitted or communicated to any other person without the prior written permission of DBS Bank. This document is not and does not constitute or form part of any offer, recommendation, invitation, or solicitation to subscribe to or to enter into considerations, any transaction, and should not be viewed as such. This document is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for accounting, legal or tax advice, or investment recommendations, and is not to be taken in substitution for the exercise of judgement by the reader, who should obtain separate legal or financial advice. DBS Bank does not act as an adviser and assumes no fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise.