SGQR Deployment Assistance Scheme
SMEs will automatically be included in the SGQR Deployment Assistance Scheme when they sign up for PayNow Corporate and SGQR services from now till 31 July 2020. You will be contacted by Nets for an appointment in advance.
For new customers on PayNow and SGQR
- Sign up for PayNow via DBS IDEAL
- Upon successful PayNow registration, sign up for SGQR via IDEAL – you will be notified of outcome via e-advice within 2-3 working days
- For successful SGQR registrations, you will be contacted by Nets within 5-7 working days for an appointment
For existing PayNow customers without SGQR
- Sign up for SGQR via IDEAL – you will be notified of outcome via e-advice within 2-3 working days
- For successful SGQR registrations, you will be contacted by Nets for an appointment
This is an optional support for Businesses, and you can choose to opt out of this physical deployment and training. To opt out, please inform Nets when you are contacted, and your SGQR labels will then be mailed to your company’s mailing address.
Key things to note
- Please do not reveal confidential bank details to Nets, the Appointed Deployment Partner agent, when they call and make an appointment with you. Nets will only verify your company name, UEN and address details for the purpose of the SGQR deployment.
- A letter of authorisation issued by The Association of Banks Singapore will be shown by Nets when they visit you
- The deployment is limited to only one complimentary visit to one location of your choice – please confirm this when the agent calls to make an appointment