DBS Private Access Membership Programme T&Cs
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Private Access Membership Programme (“Programme”)
Your participation in the Programme by DBS Bank Ltd. (“DBS”) constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Membership Eligibility and Validity
- The Programme is by invitation only to selected Customers.
- Memberships will be valid until 31 March each year and subject to renewal by DBS at its discretion.
- For more details on the membership criteria, please refer to:
- A DBS Private Access membership card may be issued by DBS to enable you to access privileges offered or made available under the Programme. DBS has the absolute discretion to determine the medium of issuance of the membership card (i.e. physical or electronic).
- Any DBS Private Access membership card issued is DBS’ property and must be returned on request, if applicable. The membership and privileges are non-transferable.
- You agree to present your DBS Private Access membership card at the point of payment or redemption or participation in any such privileges under the Programme.
- DBS may vary the frequency and manner of use of the DBS Private Access membership card, the types of persons eligible for the Programme and the locations where the Programme is available.
- DBS may add or remove any person, firm, company or organisation in Singapore or otherwise which, from time to time, participates in or is involved, directly or indirectly, in providing privileges under the Programme (the “Participant(s)”).
- Your use of or participation in the Programme shall also be subject to the terms and conditions as may be imposed by DBS and/or the Participant(s) in relation to the relevant privileges offered or made available under the Programme.
- DBS reserves the right to offer DBS privilege services under the Programme to, and withdraw DBS privilege services under the Programme from, any person at its sole discretion.
- Privileges offered or made available by DBS under the Programme are not valid with any other ongoing promotions, offers, vouchers, rebates or privileges offered by DBS and/or any relevant Participant, unless otherwise stated.
- DBS is not liable (i) if you are deprived of any part of the Programme as a result of any action taken or non-action by any Participant and/or DBS, or (ii) for any failure by a Participant to perform any obligation or observe any term of the Programme. DBS shall not be liable or responsible in any way for the quality of any goods or services provided by any Participant or for any injury, loss or expenses which may be incurred or suffered by any person in connection with any product or service offered by any Participant.
- Any claims against or disputes with a Participant should be settled between you and the Participant. You agree not to claim against DBS.
- All information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without prior notice. DBS will not assume responsibility for changes which occur after printing.
- DBS may change these terms and conditions and/or the privileges under the Programme without prior notice. Amendments to the terms and conditions and/or Programme, including but not limited to changes to existing privileges will be updated on DBS’ website. Information on the website supersedes all prior communications. If you continue to participate in this Programme after the date of any such amendment, you will be deemed to have agreed with and accepted the revised Programme and/or terms and conditions.
- DBS reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue the Programme at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- DBS Bank is not an agent of the Participant(s) or vice versa.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions relating to this Programme, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the Programme shall be final and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
To find out more about DBS Private Access privileges, please contact your DBS Relationship Manager.
Alternatively, you can call our DBS Wealth Management Hotline at:
1800 221 1111 (within Singapore)
+65 6221 1111 (outside Singapore)